Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I'M SORRY FOR THE HIATUS...

So I am sorry that it has been way too long since I have posted last.  Things have been extremely busy of late in my life and I also had wanted to switch to wordpress before I posted again.  Unfortunately the person I was working with, didn't have time to work with my schedule so I am slowly working on that.  Also a complete house and property remodel ( which has been completely crazy), going back to school full-time, and then just day to day things have taken over so I had to put the blog on the back burner for a bit.  But I found myself missing it so much that I decided to go ahead and get started back while I recreate and revamp my blog on wordpress.  I will of course set up direct links to the new blog as soon as it is completely up and going.

Now since it has been so long, I hope that all my readers have been doing well and had a safe and wonderful 4th of July!  So I hope all my readers are excited for my return and looking forward to the awesome reviews and diy that I am going to be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment