Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Apologies!

I am sure some of you have noticed my absence recently.  Well, I feel bad for this and wanted to share with you all why I have been absent.  I recently went back to work at a part time job since all the kiddos are now in school.  Now I have not worked outside my house since my oldest daughter has been born basically.  I did work from home for several  years but I could choose my hours.  To say that trying to fit everything in has been a challenge is an understatement.

I am finally starting to work out everything...I think!  Also in the midst of all this, there has been a death in our families.  It has been a very big whirlwind the past few days and I needed to be there for my family.  Now while being there for my family, I have not touched my computer in over 3 days. 

I am currently trying to catch up on my emails, blog, and just everything it feels like.  Now if you have emailed me, please be patient as I am answering them all as soon as I can .  If you have emailed me, you should have a reply by the end of this weekend.  Thank you for your understanding and I hope and pray that the calm is coming and I can get things caught up and back on track.  Also please keep my family in your prayers!  We can use all the prayers we can get!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for you! Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss.I hope things are getting better for you and your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete