Friday, January 4, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Okay first let me say... Happy Holidays and New Year!  I hope everyone had a bless and safe one!  Here's is looking forward to a new year and hopefully even better one!

Okay now for some updates!  In the next few days, you might notice some Holiday posts and I wanted to let you know that I am not crazy and I am aware that they are late.  I thought I had them set to post but apparently there was a glitch in my system or something not to mention internet issues at times lately.  Either way I will be posting them since I think they are great products to have.  Also I do have giveaways to go with some of them so be sure to keep those eyes posted.

Now as for my recent hiatus...part of that was for the holidays.  I had promised my kiddos and fiancee that I would take a Holiday break which I thought would be covered with posts still but either there was a glitch with my computer or system or operator error.  I know, I know, I am a blogger and should know how to do this all by now but to be honest I am still learning and sometimes with three kids I get sidetracked.  SO my apologies to everyone for the delay but one of my New Year's resolutions is to create a better blog.  With that said, I have thought about switching from blogger to WordPress and am still deciding.  If I do decide to switch, it won't be til this summer probably, but there will be more later on that.

My other resolutions are to lose weight of course, also I want to be more diy so look forward to more posts about that as well, and also to spend more time with my family and make those memories! 

I am glad to be back and have missed writing so keep those eyes posted for more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment