Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DISNEY PUBLISHING WORLDWIDE RELEASES BECAUSE I’M YOUR DAD BY AHMET ZAPPA


DISNEY PUBLISHING WORLDWIDE RELEASES BECAUSE I’M YOUR DAD BY AHMET ZAPPA



In Ahmet Zappa’s first picture book for children, Because I’m Your Dad, a dad like no other promises to give his kid a childhood like no other. Whimsical monster characters bring the silly and sweet scenes to life and keep the book universal. The book's ending, a moving tribute to the author's father, guarantees intergenerational appeal: “Because I'm your dad, I will do all of these things for you and more…because that's what my dad did for me.”

Both a tribute to his happy childhood and a promise to his daughter, Halo, for a one-of-a-kind relationship, “I wrote this book for anyone who is a father, has a father, or hopes to someday be a father,” says Zappa.

A perfect book to read on Father’s Day, or any day.

Check out this musical trailer featuring the book.  The book looks really cute and would make a great gift for this upcoming Father's Day so be sure to grab a copy !

* I may receive a copy of the book for sharing the above information.  As always though, my opinions are completely honest and completely my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment