Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WHY BLOG FRIENDLY PR is WONDERFUL


When I first started my blog, I have to admit I had no idea how to do it.  I mean I know it seems simple in some ways to people.  You just write about what you know or review products, but it is so much more than that.  Once I got started I really wanted and well, NEEDED some guidance in all things blogging.  SO I looked for a place to find that could help me or someone and that's when I found Blog Friendly PR.


Blog Friendly PR is a wonderful agency that helps in so many ways.  It allows other fellow bloggers to help other bloggers by supporting their posts and blogs, also by offering pitches from companies, and also helping with blog critiques and any other questions that may arise.  I remember when I asked the fellow bloggers for their help critiquing my blog in the beginning.  They were not mean even though my blog originally looked really rough.  Instead they were very helpful even when my questions I am sure were very silly to more veteran bloggers.

Besides the wonderful group of bloggers that are a part of the community of Blog Friendly PR, the agency also offers companies an opportunity to let them find the right bloggers for their products.  Blog Friendly PR helps PR companies and businesses hire bloggers that meet their standards and desires through amazing campaigns!  This is a great feature for bloggers and companies alike.  It makes it easy for bloggers like myself to get to work with companies that might not have happened without BFPR.  IT also allows companies to let BFPR find qualified bloggers who will do an amazing job reviewing their products and such.  I have to say that I have worked with tons of companies because of my membership with Blog Friendly PR and I look forward to working with so many more because of it.  So don't waste any time if you are a blogger looking for help getting products to review or a company looking for help promoting your product, check out Blog Friendly PR today.

* I will be receiving a form of compensation for this post.  As always though,  all opinions are completely honest and completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment