Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The OFFICIAL TRAILER for DELIVERY MAN!!!!


In the film, Vince Vaughn plays an affable underachiever looking for his purpose in life, when he finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them want to meet their biological father.



I am really excited to see this movie for several reasons.  For starters, it has Vince Vaughn in it ( who I love and adore ).  Next it is about a man who had 533 kids!  I mean I have 3 beautiful miracles of my own and well they each have their very own personalities and attitudes, but each has traits of me.  I mean could you imagine the holiday dinners with 533 kids!

Now I was lucky enough to see an advanced copy of the trailer before its release today along with 532 other bloggers ( all of which are posting it live today for your first chance to see it!  Pretty exciting!!!).  I have to say I can totally understand where Vince 's character is coming from about getting meaning from his kids.  I feel the same way with my 3.  They make me a better person and they make my life so much better and because of them, I did do something great!

Now after seeing this trailer, I want to see this movie even more so without further ado...  The OFFICIAL 1st TRAILER of DELIVERY MAN!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment