Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A VERY SPECIAL DAY TODAY!

First let me say I am sorry for my absence lately.  I have just had a very hectic week or so plus I have been under the weather and can not shake my illness.  I have had field trips and other school functions that have took up a lot of my time.  Not to mention I have 2 graduations I am getting ready for.  I have about 2 more weeks til school is out then my schedule opens wide up.  I hope to get some great reviews and a few giveaways up later today and tomorrow.   SO thank you for your patience and keep your eyes peeled for them.

Now to let you know about my VERY special day today!  Today is my oldest's birthday and I find it hard to believe that he is gotten so big and will be gradutaing from elementary school next week.  My how time flies!  Also today is my 3 year anniversary of when my fiancee and I officially started hanging out and later started dating and so on.  So today is very sentimental to me and will be spending it with the ones I love today after my son gets out of school.  I will hopefully be posting more tonight after my kids get in bed so be sure to check back in.

Thank you again for being patient about my hectic schedule!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty special day to me! Congrats on your anniversary... I still celebrate the first day we meet too.
    Have a Great Day full of fun & excitement and Love!
    Donna D

    ReplyDelete