Thursday, July 5, 2012

A ROUGH START TO OUR 4TH OF JULY

I just wanted to say that I hope all my readers had a safe and blessed holiday yesterday!  I personally had a bit of a rough spot since we had to bury one of our beloved puppies.  It was hard on the whole family and in the midst of all this, we could not find one of our other puppies.  After searching our whole backyard and under our house, we realized he must have gotten out of our backyard. 

So now our fingers are crossed that he just got out and will return home.  My son is really upset about it since it is his dog that is missing and I have to say I am extremely fond of him too.

I am also continuing my search for him by looking around the neighborhood.  Fingers are crossed that we can find him and nothing is wrong with him.  So please send up a prayer during your day that he returns home.

No comments:

Post a Comment