Monday, November 26, 2012

THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS and QUICK UPDATE

First I wanted to say I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!  I had a wonderful day with my family and hope everyone else was as fortunate! 

Next I hope anyone who was like me and shopped on Black Friday got lucky and scored some great deals and got a lot of names crossed off their shopping lists.  I did grab a few items but missed getting some of the deals I wanted the most.  But I am geared up and ready for Cyber Monday!  Fingers crossed I can grab some hot deals and I wish you all the same luck too.

Finally I wanted to let you all know about the last couple of days.  I took off Thanksgiving Day to celebrate with my family.  Then did some store shopping on Black Friday and started getting sick that evening.  I have felt achy and just downright flu like since then and basically took it easy and plenty of fluids. I am doing better today and will be back in full swing and have some giveaways coming this week so keep your eyes peeled for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment