Thursday, January 19, 2012

UNPLUGGED YESTERDAY

I am sure several of you if not all realized a lot of sites yesterday were "blacked out".  Also you may have noticed I did not post anything as well.  Well, it was to show the government our dislike for SOPA ( Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA ( Protect IP Act).  Now some of you may not understand what these acts mean and why so many were upset by them.  Well, to be honest I did not either at first.  You can learn more about SOPA here .  Now while I did not black out my page, I did  not post to show my support.  I had every intention of posting the day before about me " blacking out" but our power went out due to storms so we were "blacked out".  I urge you all to show your dislike of this act and sign the petition here.



No comments:

Post a Comment