Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DEATH OF A MODEM

I am sure some of you have noticed that I have not been on much the last few days.  Well, unfortunately my modem decided to slowly die on me.  At first, I could long on for short periods then nothing at all.  The funny part was that the modem still lit up and acted like it was trying to work.  Then I called tech support and was told that my pwer light blinking red and green indicated a defective modem. 

Well, I was relieved that it was not a line problem but upset when I heard my modem of course, was out of warranty.  SO I had to order a new one and received it tonight.  It is nice to be reconnected to the net again but I also had a little nice vacation with my family.

Also since I did not get to tell my wonderful readers on Sunday - I hope you all had a great and blessed Easter!

I have a lot to catch up on so please bare with me and I will be posting more reviews and giveaways coming soon.  I will also be sure to post my winners asap.  Thank you all for bearing with me.

Also I do have some Mother's Day gift ideas coming up so get ready!

1 comment:

  1. I Had a Wonderful Easter Weekend and I hope you did too.
    It is great to see you back, DD

    ReplyDelete