Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WOW! WOW! WUBBZY! : THE WUBB CLUB dvd review


ABOUT THE MOVIE

Everybody's favorite bendy-tailed buddy and his friends invite you to join Wuzzleburg's most fun club ever! In these seven popular episodes, Wubbzy, Widget and Walden build a crazy clubhouse, meet their new neighbor Daizy, and start a band called The Wuzzles! Your club membership entitles you to laughter and learning along with slippy-slide floors, rubber bouncy rooms and flower-shaped houses! All of this and more is waiting for you in THE WUBB CLUB!

MY THOUGHTS

My kids are huge fans of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy so they were super excited when I showed them The Wubb Club dvd.  My daughters love him and I have to say I enjoy the show too.  It is cute and is quite enjoyable.  Now I have to admit my daughters wore this dvd out.  They wanted to watch it over and over.

The dvd features several episodes and is sure to be an instant hit in any family household.  The dvd is available where dvds are sold and online at Amazon.com for $ 9.49.  So be sure to grab a copy for your kiddos today.

* I received the above mentioned product solely for review purpsoes.  The above mentioned opinion is completely honest and completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment