Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY OLDEST BABYGIRL TURNED SEVEN!!!

This past weekend, my oldest babygirl turned 7!  Sometimes I get amazed at how quickly time passes by.  I can still remember bringing her home.  She was so little especially when you compare her to her older brother who was a whoppin 9 lbs. 1 oz. !  She was not even 8 lbs. 


She still is to this day my favorite Christmas gift!  She changed my life and myself so much more than her or anyone will ever know!  My daughter has taught me strength without really ever doing anything except coming into my life. 

SO this explains my short hiatus but I am back and have several last minute gift ideas and will even have some giveaways too.  Also I will be wrapping up my 12 Days of Christmas.

So I just want to say that it has been a great blessing again to be fortunate to have received such an amazing Christmas gift as my daughter seven years ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment