Sunday, July 3, 2011

ARTISTIC LETTERS review


I am a huge crafter and do it yourselfer.  I mean why pay someone money to do something that you can do yourself.  Recently I have started thinking about scrapbooking.  Lord, knows I have enough photos to fill several.  I always loved the scrapbook pages and photos that contained names or words spelled out using everyday objects like the ones seen below.





But never had the means til now.  Recently I was given the opportunity to work photographer Jodi Gerber.  Jodi from ArtisticLetters has created an entire catalog of black & white letter images throughout the past 3 years – all by taking photos of objects in nature that resembled letters of the alphabet. She recently decided to offer her ENTIRE catalog of 400+ letter images to the public on CD or Download so that anyone could create their own designs!   It’s a truly original way to make artwork for your home - or even for scrapbooking, greeting cards, and digital designs consisting of wedding invitations, baby’s birth, etc.).  Endless possibilities for whatever the mind can imagine!  

Now I was so excited to make my own masterpieces but as luck would have it my printer was not.  Got to love technology.  I plan on working on my design as soon as I get my printer up and running and will post it to my blog so that all can see it.  So keep an eye out for my wonderful creations.  


Now using these letters are very simple and there’s even a new tutorial with step by step instructions on how to create projects with her letters using free software.
 Please visit her website www.BuyAlphabetPhotos.com and browse the images, testimonials, and ideas. 


You can also visit Jodi’s facebook page and click “Like” to find more info, freebies, giveaways, and receive future promotions.   So if you are a natural crafter and do it yourselfer please head over to her Facebook page and website and get your very own letters now.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment