Thursday, July 14, 2011

CAPTAIN AMERICA : SUPER SOLDIER video game scheduled to release next Tuesday

One small factor that I am sure most of my readers do not know bout me is that I am a huge video game lover and an even bigger comic book junkie.  I love the Justice League and Hellboy and of course Captain America.  I have especially loved all the recent movies featuring my beloved comic book heroes and am excited for the upcming release of the new Captain America movie.  I am also super excited about the new game  - Captain America : Super Soldier being release next Tuesday.


The game will be available for Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Wii, X-box 360, and PlayStation 3.  The X-box 360 and PlayStation 3 games can be played in 3D on a 3D tv.  I am personaly excited to try out the Wii or PlayStation 3 versions.  Now I have received some screen shots of the game and you can see how great the graphics look below...






After seeing these I am sure any die hard gamer is excited to play this game.  I know I am.  Now according to the creators, the game will be like a "untold chapter" of the movie and not just like the movie.  Which I have to admit is kinda cool to me.  It makes it even funner if you play it after seeing the movie.  Yet they have used characters from the movie and even used the voices were they could.  This is sure to be a must have game this summer.  

So be ready cause in less than a week, Captain America will hit the stores and I am sure this one will be a hot seller.

* The above opinions are completely my own and completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment