Friday, July 29, 2011

eBEANSTALKS website review

As a mom of three,  I am always looking for new toy websites for gift-giving.  I recently found a great toy website called eBeanstalks.


One of my favorite features of the website is the fact that you can search by age and gender so it makes really quick if you happen to be in a hurry or say you need toys for a2 years old.  It makes it really easy and simple to find a great gift.  Another great thing about the website is that they have tons of educational toys so moms can help their kids with furthering their learning.  Some of the great educational products available online are their selection of Alphabet toys like the Chicka Chicka Car Seats ABCs (shown below)

.
My kids and I are huge fans of DIY projects especially on rainy days.  One of my favorite searches on this site is for the most popular arts and crafts.  Now one of my favorite arts and crafts items on the site is the little hands tabletop easel.

This is so great for little kids and even older kids too.  My daughters would love this and spend hours painting too.

There were so many great items to choose from and you could spend a lot of time on there looking at the great toys.  Of course with their searches by age and gender it can also be really quick as well. This site definitely has something for the kid in your life from robots to barbies.  Also they have really affordable pricing as well and you can purchase gift e-cards online too in case you can not decide what to get.  Kids can also create wish lists which others can purchase from which I think is a great feature.  They also offer grandparents discounts so that grandparents can save money on their purchases.  Just click here to see the discounts they have to offer.  All in all eBeanstalks is really a great website for gift shopping and shopping in general.  So check out eBeanstalks and let me know your thoughts about it.

* I am receiving a gift card for this review, but my opinion is completely honest and completely y own.

No comments:

Post a Comment