Monday, February 27, 2012

Internet issues

Okay so the past few days I have been a little absent from posting.  That has mostly to do with my internet.  It has decided to work when it wants to.  At first I thought it was my router acting up and followed directions to test that and after Saturday I ruled it out.  We are now thinking it is the main line that comes into our house or the dsl line from the jack to the modem.  We are testing both and hopefully an answer will be realized this week.  I am hoping like maybe by Wednesday.  Either way I will post when I have an available window too.  Thank you for your patience and keep your eyes peeled from some great reviews and giveaways coming asap.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find out what is acting up soon, my internet sticks/bumps or something sometimes too, kind of works when it wants to, seems when we have rain it gets worse then some days it works great.(sometimee I think it has a mind of it's own) lol
    See you back online soon I hope, DD

    ReplyDelete