Thursday, April 19, 2012

AMERICAN DAD : VOLUME 7 on dvd NOW


It's time once again to let it all hang out with an all-new volume of animated outrageousness! From the disturbed comic minds of Mike Barker, Matt Weitzman, and Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, comes the always insane adventures of CIA operative Stan Smith and his wonderfully twisted family. In the 100th episode, Hayley elopes with Jeff! Other episodes include Stan on jury duty, Steve walking in on his amorous parents, Roger dating Steve's best friend, and yet another AD Christmas classic. Plus, there are serial killers, Turkish amphetamines, and evil clones - so, you know, the usual!


Now I used to never watch American Dad or Family Guy but one night I gave both a shot.  Now some of the episodes are too much for me, but mostly the comedy is so outrageously silly that I find myself laughing outloud.  It is a cartoon for adults to do nothing more than laugh.

If you are a fan of Americna Dad or have someone in your life who is , be sure to grab a copy today.  The dvd set is available where dvds are sold and online at Amazon.com for $ 24.99 (which is a really good price for a tv show set).  So grab a copy and see what get-ups Roger can come up with in each episode!

* I received the above product to review.  My opinions are always honest and always my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment