Monday, May 28, 2012

A LONG HECTIC WEEK IS OVER

Recently I am sure you have noticed last week that I did not post much.  Well, that is because my sister and brother-in-law recently took a week long vacation and I watched all 3 of their children. Now first let me applaud all moms who have 5 or more children every single day and handle it with grace on their own. 

I have had my hands full and it was never ending around my house.  I am now currently trying to catch up on my blog posts and also getting all my household chore caught up.  So with all the excitement around my house, I have not been on my computer every day.  I am sure you may have noticed that there were no posts for Days 4-7 of my Royal Fun Week with Imperial Toys.  Well, I had set them up in advance and did not realize that they had not posted on the correct days so I will be posting them manually today so be sure to check them out.  I am not sure what went wrong but I am back in gear and will have it all fixed asap.

Thank you again for reading my blog and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways to come and some reviews of great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment