Saturday, August 11, 2012

TWINKLE TOES : A SKECHERS MOVIE dvd review



She's Grace "Twinkle Toes" Hastings, the shining star of this all-new movie! She has a big secret though: she gets terrible stage fright in front of anyone but her fluffy friend Walter. As Grace works to overcome her fears, and makes some super-cool friends at her new school, she discovers that it's OK to go ahead and shine!



MY THOUGHTS

My oldest daughter is a huge fan of the Twinkle Toes shoes from Skechers.  So of course when I heard they had made a movie featuring the twinkling shoes, I knew my daughters especially my oldest would love it.  Now my oldest daughter is also a big dancer so she loved the fact that dancing is in it.  My daughters have watched the movie several times and they simply love it.  They are singin and dancing around to it while it plays!  I love the fact that the movie teaches a great lesson and is great for young ages.

The dvd is available at Wal-Mart and online at Amazon.com for $ 14.99.  I recommend this dvd for anyone with a little girl especially those who love  Twinkle Toes.  So be sure to grab one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment