Monday, April 15, 2013

PLAYING CATCH UP while BATTLING the STOMACH BUG and OH YEAH, TRYING to SPRING CLEAN!

I always like to keep my readers informed of any of my absences in my blog.  Well, here lately I have been trying to do some Spring Cleaning around my household.  I try every Spring to get rid of old clothes that are too small or worn out and of course I try to donate toys that my kiddos have outgrown or no longer play with.  Along with the usual Spring Cleaning, we are doing some small remodeling and landscaping too that I hope will be completed by the end of Summer.  So I have been working as much as I can to try to get my house even more organized than normal ( I am kinda anal about that even though at times it does not show LOL).  Of course I had no idea how much time it would take or should I say is taking.  Also in the midst of this, both of my little girls got a stomach bug.  Now my oldest was not that bad, but my youngest one seemed to take it worse and well, there was a lot more cleaning involved .

SO that in a short spill is what has been going on.  I plan to be loading your inboxes with reviews and  giveaways hopefully so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment