Wednesday, August 7, 2013

IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!!!!

Well, I am sure you may have noticed the lack of posts the past week.  Well, this week my kiddos are going to be starting back at school.  So of course with that comes shopping and early bedtimes ( which has seemed to be harder this year for all of us it seems! ).  It was literally down to the wire with school supplies purchases which is not normally my style.  Of course I had no idea my son's calculator was broken and my oldest daughter's tennis shoes would need to be replaced.  Or that somehow my pencil supply disappeared resulting in having to rush out for new pencils!

All of this has taken its toll on this momma.  Geez, that sentence made me sound really old!  Nonetheless I think I may have things somewhat caught up at least for today anyways.  With that said, I have a few "Back to School" reviews coming and also some good giveaways so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!  And hopefully this time I won't have any more long absences!

No comments:

Post a Comment