Friday, October 18, 2013

I AM GOING TO GET CAUGHT UP THIS WEEKEND...( I HOPE!)

So you may have noticed that I have been absent here lately or at least I hope you have noticed!  Lately I have been constantly running it seems like.  I am trying to get Holiday shopping done plus everyday chores and errands in between work and everyone's schedules.  Not to mention getting my upcoming Holiday Gift Guide in order.

SO my goal this weekend is to get caught up with everything!  Well, at least make a huge dent in my to do list that is beginning to look like a to do book (LOL).  So expect more posts from me over the next few days to get caught up and then hopefully I will not be absent again til Christmas time where I will be taking a short break for FAMILY TIME!

And of course thank you to my wonderful readers for being patient with me while I get my SuperWoman cape back out !


No comments:

Post a Comment