Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I AM A CHIQUITA MOM! ARE YOU?

imageI am proud to say I am a CHIQUITA MOM.  Today I received an email from Chiquita bout their mom program and am proud to say I am now a member.  My kids absolutely love bananas.  I can't keep them in the house.  My youngest kid is part monkey I always say cause she could eat a whole bunch in one day if I let her.  Unfortunately they are all out of their club packs but the kind lady I have been emailing with them bout the club is sending me out a free coupon for a free bunch of bananas.  I can't wait to get it so I can reward my "little monkeys".  I am going to post the mom site below that has tips and even recipes for all those beloved monkeys out there!  Also I learned from the site that you can freeze bananas.  So go get some bananas and freeze them to use later...


No comments:

Post a Comment