Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ST. MARTINS PRESS - HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES

I  have to admit I have fell onto the band wagon bout vampires and make time to read or watch almost anything that includes them.  Of course I was on the wagon before Twilight.  I remember enjoying Anne RIce's Interview With A Vampire.  SO any opportunity I get to read a good series of books that surround vampires I do.  I started reading the "House of Night" series by P.C. Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast and fell in love with it.  A few days ago I sent an email requesting book 2 fo the series ("Betrayed") since I had book 1 ("Marked") and book 3("Chosen").  I was pleasantly surprised when I received a package last night from ups with book 2 in it.  I am a huge reader and could not be happier!  I am an even bigger fan now of the series since the publicist took the time to quickly send out a copy to me.  So this weekend I plan on curling up with book 2 and 3 if my daughters will let me and reading them and posting reviews on here for the first three books in the series.  So keep an eye out for hem.  Also let me know if you have been reading the series and what ya think bout it. You can find the series online or at most places that sell books.  I found one at Wal-mart and one online.  Also you can check with St.Martins Press online too.

     imageimage image

No comments:

Post a Comment