Monday, February 14, 2011

PUREX INSIDER

Well, I recently received an email stating I am now a Purex Insider and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I use Purex laundry detergent regularly.  I love the smell of my clothes after I use it plus it has an amazing price.  I should be receiving my welcome kit in two weeks and I am so excited to receive it.  So be on the look out for more blogs bout my beloved Purex in the coming days.  Also I saw on the website that I may be able to do some giveaways to for them so keep your eyes peeled for that also.  Well, sounds like my washer of Purex-cleaned clothes just went off .   Time to start another load (a mom's work is never done).


1 comment:

  1. I just got accepted too... but how do I get my welcome kit? It has been about 2 weeks and I dont have mine yet?

    ReplyDelete