Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LEFT AT THE ALTAR:MY STORY OF HOPE AND HEALING FOR EVERY WOMAN WHO HAS FELT THE HEARTBREAK OF REJECTION BY KIMBERELEY KENNEDY

image"Man's rejection,God's protection" is the quote I remembered most from this book.  The author quotes it alot in the book but that's not why I remembered it so much.  I remembered it because it finally put into words how I deeply felt now years after my divorce bout what I had went through.  I could relate to the author on several levels of this book.  I had to fight back the devil telling me I was not good enough or settling for just any relationship so that I could say I had a guy.  The author shares amazing insight from guys bout calling it off and bout steps for a woman to move forward after being "left at the altar."  My heart ached for the author and I could member being right there after my divorce. I too had to learn to finally put faith in God and just when I had given up on finding a mate along came my fiancee like a knight in shining armor.  This book is perfect for any woman going through a bad break-up or for the woman who thinks she ahs finally dealt with a bad break-up.  It is also great for the woman who has not experienced that yet so when it happens she may be prepared or better yet myabe she can walk away before it happens.  This is a book that any woman should have so they can realize it's not their fault that he left you.  Just that God has something better for you to come and you need to embrace that.

No comments:

Post a Comment