Thursday, April 14, 2011

EARTH DAY and TARGET

Okay so recently I vowed to better myself in every way possible that including going green more.  As we all know Earth Day is Friday April 22nd and I have vowed to help my Earth on that day.  I am currently trying to cut back on my plastic bag usage by using reusable totes at the stores.  Now one store has thoughtfully decided to help its customers do this as well.




Target will be giving away a free reusable tote (with a purchase) to the first one million guests in the store.  Only one bag per guest is allowed.  Now they did this last year and they went very quick so I recommend getting yours quickly.  I know I will.  Here is a peek at how chic it is... just click this link.

Also be sure to check out the other tabs in the Earth Month post on Target for a Sweepstakes and other great info.

No comments:

Post a Comment