Tuesday, May 3, 2011

COSTUME SUPERCENTER.COM - ASIAN PRINCESS CHILD COSTUME

How many of you have children who love Halloween or to play dress up?  I am sure all of you do.  Now I know Halloween is a little ways away but if you are like me you can never get started to early looking for costumes.  I have three kids so I am constantly looking for the best deals and will purchase a costume in May if it saves me money.  I recently found a wesite that offers afordable costumes year round...Costume SuperCenter.com.


Now this would also be the place to go for school plays or theme birthday parties (like a princess party for a little girl).  It has both adult and children costumes for both girls and boys.  You can find any kind of costume here at affordable prices.

Now I was lucky enough to be able to review one of their costumes.  Now first let me tell you I spent days looking at costumes trying to decide which one would get the most use and such.  I finally decided on one for my daughters.  I decided on the Asian Princess costume.


My oldest daughter went crazy for this costume.  She loved it and I have to admit it is very pretty.  I actually plan on having her picture taken in this costume since I collect Asian inspired items and put her picture among my Asian items.  It does come with the hair piece as well but I had trouble getting it to stay in my daughter's hair but only because it is thin and does not hold some hair bows well.  Other than this I had no problem and found the costume to be made very well.

This costume is currently on sale and is under $23.00.  You can look at this costume and several several more costumes at Costume SuperCenter.com .  I definitely recommend this site to anyone who needs a costume for any reason including for a little girl's dress up collection.  

* I received the above mentioned product strictly for review only.  The above opinion is completely my own and completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment