Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CSN STORES REVIEW - Solar Walking King Crab Kit review

A while back I mentioned I would be receiving a gift certificate from CSN Stores for $15.  I received my code a while back and made my purchase for my son since he at that time had not received anything to review.  Now somehow I just noticed my review post either got deleted or removed or something from my blog.  I am not sure what happened to it so I thought I would repost it again since I love CSN Stores.



Now before I started my blog, I had never really heard of CSN Stores.  Boy do I realize now that I was missing something great.  They literally have like everything. My son spent hours online trying to decide how to spend the $15 gift code and in the end I finally had to decide for him and I choose this...

Solar Walking King Crab Kit

Now the kit is a little over our gift certificate amount but I covered the remainder cost since he really wanted this.  I thought it was really cool too as well.  I loved it because it is a kit so he has to put it together but it is simple to put together especially since it only had 35 pieces to put together.  Also there is no need for batteries since it is solar powered.  My son loved that and so did I.  More toys should be solar powered.  The robot is a lot of fun for him and he was so excited to receive it.

The products did not have free shipping but a lot of CSN products do have free shipping.  Although the shipping costs are reasonable and shipping is quick.  Also they are thorough when working with you on your orders.  I loved their customer service to make sure I receive the product quickly and timely (This was a gift for my son's birthday).

Now I currently go to their site to see if I can find something for all my gift giving needs and they don't disappoint.  I recommend you go to CSN and look around and I am sure you will find something for yourself and everyone else too.

* I received the above mentioned gift certificate to make my own purchase.  The above opinion is completely honest and completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment