Monday, July 11, 2011

HOW TO BE GOD'S LITTLE PRINCESS book review



Book Description

A fun guide book for God’s little princesses.
What does it take to be a princess? Sheila Walsh has some important answers to share for every little girl. This trendy design features black & white line art and a two-color pink and black interior. The art will tie to each how-to topic in the book—how to make the best pink cookies, how to wear a tiara, how to earn money at home, how to care for a royal dog, how to be respectful, how to use good manners, how to help Mom, how to follow Jesus, how to act like a princess when things go terribly wrong, and many more.
My Thoughts
I absolutely liked this book especially since I am the mother of two "princesses-in-training" .  I loved the fact that the book is designed to help little girls become more polite and ladylike.  I also liked that the book contains bible verses that go with the topics being covered.  My daughters love having the book read to them and I am sure they will love to read it as the grow.  They also love the color scheme - pink and black of the pictures.  I mean what girl does not want to be a "princess".  
definitely recommend this book for the little "princess-in-training" in your life.  This book will help parents help their daughters grow into wonderful young ladies.  The book is available online and at book stores everywhere.

* I received the above mentioned book from BookSneeze.  The above opinions are completely honest and completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment