Friday, November 18, 2011

SPY KIDS: All the Time in the World challenge and poll



In the upcoming Blu-ray & DVD release SPY KIDS: All the Time in the World (11/22), the evil Time Keeper and his minions manipulate and steal time all because, as young boy, the Time Keeper was robbed of quality time with his dad.
How do YOU make time for family? Is it game night appointment setting, spontaneous outings, or making an event out of a weekend night dinner together? Share how your family makes time together via Twitter, and use the hashtag #SpyKidsFamilyTime.


Everyone who knows me knows that my family and I do Family Game Night and Movie Night and of course CRAFTS!!!!!  I think family time is very important so join me in tweeting about how you spend time with your family.



Also below is a poll for you  to vote on their Favorite Spy Kid !


No comments:

Post a Comment