Monday, December 26, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...A DAY LATE!

First I hope all my readers had a blessed and happy holidays and continue to do so as New Year's approaches quickly it would seem.  Sorry I have not been posting much but there are so many different events with my family that they started the day before Christmas Eve and were nonstop till yesterday evening.  And now begins the clean - up (Yeah Me!)  I think next year I will tell everyone to buy Rubbermaid containers to store this year's toys in LOL.  MY kids would love that - opening up plastic containers to store their toys in!

I have a few more giveaways coming very very soon - kind of a what I really wanted Christmas gift posts and some posts on a few items to buy with that Christmas money and gift cards you might have received so be looking for some great reviews on some great products.

Lastly I wanted to let my readers tell me what they would like to be different this coming year on my blog.  Feel free to be completely honest but please keep it clean and positive!  I look forward to hearing what you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment