Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ALL YOU REALITY CHECKERS

I signed up to be an ALL YOU reality checker a few months ago and absolutely love it.  They offer yu the opportunity to try out new products and view shows or a sample of a movie before it is released or aired and then you have the opportunity to have a comment published in their magazine after you answer a short survey.  So far I have received a Quaker Oatmeal sample, a goodie abag loaded with free samples some of which include Stetson cologne anddove dark chocolate just to name a few.  I have also had the opportunity to view a portion of "Open Season 3" before its review date and also a complete episode of " Body of Proof".   I have loved being a reality checker s far and can not wait to see what else I get to try in the future.  Also if you go to WWW.ALLYOU.COM/  you can sign up for the freebie of the day which I also am signed up for.  Their freebies range from several different products from tampons to dishwashing liquid.  This is definately a site to check out for these two reasons plus they have tons of other helpful thigs on there too.image

No comments:

Post a Comment