Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PLAYSTATION MOVE - GREAT FUN AND EXERCISE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

PLAYSTATION MOVE

A few months ago, I was picked to host a playstation MOVE party from HOUSEPARTY.COM( absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this website).  I must say I love it.  I received the game SINGSTAR with it.  For my daughter's fifth birthday, we had the playstation MOVE in the middle of it.  The kids loved it and had to fight some of the adults to play.  The dance portion of it will make even the most fit person breath hard.  The sample music with it was a mixture from the past and current but could have more current in my opinion.  You do have the option to download more music after you purchase it from playstation network.  I didnt get a chance to before the party.  I have not been back online to there to see what all music they have but was disappointed in the lack of country music and such. 

imageAlso at playstation network, you can download demos for other playstation MOVE games. My kids loved the EyePet demo and as soon as I have the extra cash I am purchasing it for them.  All in all the MOVE is very accurate to pick up movement and I love how teh globe on the end changes colors.  It is definately a must have for any family.

No comments:

Post a Comment