Saturday, February 12, 2011

PetCakes By Well-Made Toys

I recently stumbled across one of the cutest new toys on the market while I was surfing the net for new toys for my kids.  They are called PetCakes and are made by Well-Made Toys.  They are a plush stuffed animal toy that looks like a cupcake at first until you pull the "cupcake" out and there is this cute little animal (so far they have a few types of dogs, raccoon, panda bear, bear and a squirrel). The company sent me four different dog ones.  My daughters screeched when they saw them.  Then they decided they needed to show them to everyone (aunt, nannies, friends, bumbah, just everyone they knew).  They thought they were so pretty and loved them.  They even took them to bed with them.  Pet Cakes was a big hit in my household and I must admit I thought they were absolutely more adorable than on the website.  This is definitely a great gift for the little girl in your life.  They will think the hidden "cupcake" is the cutest toy they have seen.


These are the four we received below:

(l to r :Blueberry Buddy, Coco Coconut, Twinkle Sprinkles, and Randy Candy)




I received this toy for review from the company but these are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment