Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BABY ROCK APPAREL T-SHIRT REVIEW

As a mom of two daughters, I have to love fashion (as if I didn't anyway).  MY oldest daughter is a true diva and a bigger fashion goddess than I ever was.  So I am always looking for hot clothing companies for her.  She loves to stay current with her fashion! lol  Sad thing is she is only 5!  I am so in trouble when she gets older.  During one of my frequent online searches of hot fashion for little girls , I came across a wonderful website called Baby Rock Apparel.  This site is so chic and has those wonderful rocker like clothes for the little ones.  They have clothes for babies to small chldren and have both boys and girls clothing.  Shame my son was too big or I would have gotten him some too.  Here is just a pick at what they have to offer...




Are they just not the perfect clothes for that little kid with tons of personality?!  Now the wonderful folks at Baby Rock were kind enough to send me a shirt to review for my blog.  I had a hard time choosing a shirt since their were so many but I finally decided on this one for my oldest daughter.


Here is the same shirt as a onesie...
It says "Royal Highness The Queen but you can cal me Sweet Heart".

Shipping is very fast with this company which I loved.  My daughter was so excited when this shirt came in the mail.  My ears are still ringing from the screaming she did when she say the shirt.  Now to say she loved it is a huge understatement.  She immediately begged me to let her put it on.  It fit perfectly and it felt so soft.  We both were extremely pleased with the shirt to say the least.  I loved it so much that I am planning on purchasing my youngest daughter one.  I have selected this one for her...


I absolutely love this one for her.

Baby Rock Apparel is very popular and has been featured in People magazine and on the Real Housewives of New Jersey just to name a few. They don't just carry shirts and onesies though.  They also carry shoes, socks, music, tutus, pacifiers, and more.  This is definitely a website you need to check out if you have a future rockstar or diva on you hands.  

Now Baby Rock has offered my readers a discount code so you can save some money while getting some fabulous products from them.  All you have to do is use this code womanofhope and get 15% of your order.  Now all you have to do is decide what products you will purchase.


*I received the above shirt solely for my review and no other compensation.  The above opinion is completely mine and is completely honest.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting Mommy D's Kitchen! New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete