Thursday, March 17, 2011

CHARM FACTORY REVIEW

As a little girl I had always loved charm bracelets (still do).  I was always envious of the other girls who had all those pretty charms on their bracelets with special meanings.  I had always told myself that when I grew up and if I had little girls I would be sure to start them a charm bracelet.  Well, I found the perfect website to help me do just that. Charm Factory has several charms to choose from.  Here are a few that I am considering for my two daughters and myself of course.







(mother)

(love)


They also have finished charm bracelets.




The wonderful people at Charm Factory sent me a finished bracelet of my choosing to review.  Now this was not easy to do.  I went back and forth between the awareness bracelet and the peace bracelet.  Eventually though I chose the peace bracelet so that my daughters and me could share it.  They are all about peace right now.



The bracelets (and charms) are made from the highest quality sterling silver and are all shipped in a beautiful bracelet box.




Each bracelet is hand made.  I sent in my request and they immediately had it shipped out to me and I received the bracelet in no time. They have wonderful customer service and I can not wait to do business this Christmas with them to start my daughters' charm bracelets.

The charms range in price but the more you buy the better the price which I like since I will be purchasing several for my daughters and maybe my niece and myself.  The finished bracelets are available for purchase starting at $27.99.  Which is an excellent deal for the quality of jewelry you are getting.


GIVEAWAY ALERT

The wonderful folks at Charm Factory have generously offered one of my readers the opportunity to win a finished bracelet of their choosing.  I will post this giveaway in the next day or so so please check back in.




No comments:

Post a Comment