Friday, March 9, 2012

Reminder that Oriental Trading Company's CEO will be on UNDERCOVER BOSS tonight!





I had shared with you last week that Oriental Trading Company's CEO Sam Taylor will be featured on UNDERCOVER BOSS on March 9th.  Well, that is tonight and the episode will air on CBS at 8EST.  So be sure to set your DVRs or catch it on tv tonight.

UNDERCOVER BOSS always has some great stories about the employees at large companies and I am sure tonight's show iwll be just the same.

You can also tweet about the show using the hashtag #OtcBoss while watching the show or even after the show.  Please be sure to tweet me your thoughts of the show and all.  My Twitter handle is @HENNESSEE0509.  DO not forget when tweeting about the show to include the hashtag.

So again do not forget to catch tonight's episode.  I will also be reminding you on Facebook when the time gets closer tonight.  Also be sure to keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming review of Oriental Trading Company.

* I received gift card in exchange for posting about the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment