Friday, March 23, 2012

SPRING BREAK ALREADY?!

Wow, so far 2012 has flown by to me.  It is already Spring and next week will be my kids' Spring Break.  I have tons of activities planned for us.  Most are just arts and crafts and even some bedroom remodeling for the kids.

We also got a new pool!  Nothing fancy just one of those you can buy at Wal-Mart and have up in a few hours.  (I do have a post coming about our issue with our pool water turning brown and how we resolved it in case others have the same problem).  SO there will be swimming next week weather permitting.  It has been super hot here in the South so hopefully that will continue for next week.

I am hopefully still going to get a post up everyday but some days may be harder than others. I hope to get a bunch done before Spring Break gets here.  Also I do have some giveaways coming so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for them.  I also have some Pinterest crafts posts coming for you crafty people.

So hopefully next week will be a fun week for my kiddos and hopefully they will get along.  (Fingers Crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment