Friday, December 7, 2012

UPDATE ON MY SPIN OF THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

I just wanted to share an update about the SpinMaster 12 Days of Christmas.  Originally it was to begin on the first day of December, but shipping of the products was delayed and I actually received them after the 1st.  I will begin it this Sunday, December 9th so get ready to see some of SpinMaster's hottest products for this Holiday Season!  Below is a list of the products ...

  • Crazy Cubes
  • LaDeeDa Dolls
  • Umagine Cool Baker  Cake Pop Maker
  • Alien Autopsy
  • Zip-Its Bracelets
  • Appfinity AppFishing
  • Fibber
  • AppFinity AppDrive
  • Nano Speed Nano Super Vert Crash Set
  • Air Hogs Battle Tracker
  • Air Hogs Heli Replay
  • Temple Run Game
I am really excited to share these hot SpinMaster products so be sure to check back in starting Sunday for " My SPIN on the 12 Days of Christmas!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment