Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WET ONES STICKY SITUATION CONTEST

Wet Ones Help With TONS!
 
Since Wet Ones kill 99.99% of bacteria and are just as effective as gel hand sanitizers, yet without the alcohol, you know they are safe for yourself and the rest of your family!  The fact that Wet Ones is safe is perfect for those moments when my youngest daughter gets ahold of the markers or she eats spaghetti.  I mean when my youngest girl eats spaghetti she gets it everywhere from her nose to hair and even on her elbows before.  Sometimes I am not able to throw her in the tub or shower so Wet Ones can help me quickly get the mess under control and make her look all SPARKLY CLEAN again! 

Sticky Situations Contest
 
Apparently the people behind Wet Ones understand the many scenarios ( like the one above)  in which their products come in handy and they want to hear about yours! The Wet Ones Sticky Situation Contest is now live on the Wet Ones Facebook page and from now through December 28th!
 
 Simply log on and share your story and tips, and you can be entered to win a brand new iPad mini or 1 of 3 sets of prize packs with tickets for 4 people to go to Six Flags! I just entered, it doesn’t take long at all.
 



For product information, tips, and special offers, please visit the Wet Ones website!
 
 
 
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”

No comments:

Post a Comment