ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Play as Puss in Boots - the legendary hero
- Master the sword as you duel with swashbuckling style and flair
- Use cat-like skills to perform acrobatic moves, sneak past enemies, claw your way out of tense situations, and charm the señoritas along the way
- Experience the characters, story and locations from the film as you travel from Puss' hometown, up the beanstalk, and to the Giant's castle in the sky, plus everywhere in between
My favorite character from Shrek is Puss in Boots by far. I was really excited to get to review the game based on the latest Dreamsworks movie from the Shrek series for our Wii. I brought this game out while my kids were on a break from school and my son loved it. His only complaint was that he has already beat it. I personally love when Puss plays the guitar. It is just too stinking cute. I really like the fact though that my younger girls can play it too. I am like my son though and wish it had lasted longer. Also from what I hear it is just like the movie so people have recommended not playing it til you watched the movie if you do not want it spoiled. I have not seen the movie so I do not know if it is or not.
Now you can grab this game just in time for the Holidays for Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS systems. Right now Amazon.com has the game for $ 29.96 in the Wii version. So be sure to get one for your family.
* I received the above mentioned product solely for review purposes. The above mentioned opinion is completely honest and completely my own.
One lucky reader will win their own Puss in Boots Wii game.
Mandatory entry is to tell me who the game is for ( Must be a GFC follower).
Please include your screen names and email address with each entry so I can verify the information and to contact you if you win. This is very important since I have been having trouble getting response back from winners lately.
The giveaway starts today and will end @ December 15th.
Good Luck Everyone!