Thursday, April 7, 2011

COUNTRY DANCE FOR WII REVIEW

YEE HAW!

Dust off them cowboy bots and get ready to dance with the NEW release of Country Dance for the Wii.


Just released Tuesday, this game is perfect for country music lovers of all ages.  The game allows you to customize your very own dancers  that you can use to have a dance-off duel with another player(up to 4 at one time) or dance together. Song lyrics are also displayed on the screen so you can sing along. Players gain points by moving the Wii remote and following the moves on the screen. You can unlock new songs and rewards as you go through the game.   This is an instant family favorite on family game night.  The set of songs include something for everyone including:
  • Alan Jackson, "Chattahoochee" 
  • Miley Cyrus, "Hoedown Throwdown" 
  • Brooks & Dunn, "Boot Scootin' Boogie" 
  • Billy Ray Cyrus, "Achy Breaky" 
  • Toby Keith, "A Little Less Talk" 
  • Dierks Bentley, "What Was I Thinking" 
  • Darius Rucker, "Alright" 
  • Gretchen Wilson, "Redneck Woman" 
  • Laura Bell Bundy, "Giddy On Up" 
  • Randy Travis, "Forever and Ever Amen" 
  • Tracy Byrd, "Watermelon Crawl" 
  • Josh Turner, "Why Don't We Just Dance" 
  • Luke Brian, "Ran is A Good Thing" 
  • Mary Chapin Carpenter, "I Feel Lucky" 
  • Jerrod Niemann, "Lover Lover" 
  • Josh Thompson, "Beer on the Table" 
  • Easton Corbin, "A Little More Country Than That"
  • Carrie Underwood, "Cowboy Casanova" 
  • Brad Paisley, "Water" 
  • Sugarland, "Stuck Like Glue" 
  • Trace Adkins, "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" 
  • Tim McGraw, "Just to See You Smile" 
  • Zac Brown Band, "Chicken Fried" 
  • Rascal Flatts, "Life is A Highway" 
  • Blake Shelton, "All About Tonight" 
  • Miranda Lambert, "White Liar" 
  • Johnny Cash, "Ring of Fire"
My family and I received a review copy of the game to play.  My two daughters loved it since they  are huge fans of dancing.   My son was not too thrilled at first but had fun laughing with the rest of us.  I loved the game and it definitely gets the heart pumping while you are dancing.  Plus it is easy for my youngest two to play too.  So you having fun while basically exercising which is great for my current situation.  This is definitely a game my daughters and I will be wearing out quickly.  Here is the trailer for the game so you can get an idea.  ( I was not about to post a video of me belting out "Achy Breaky".  I didn't want to become famous overnight! LOL)




I recommend this game for all families who love country music and for all those women who want to have fun while exercising (and men too).  You can find Country Dance for Wii online at Amazon.com and where most video games are sold for $39.99.  Also follow Country Dance on twitter and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment