Thursday, April 21, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT #1 - SNAPILY 3-D CARD

Now as we all know Mother's day is approaching fast and will be here before we know it.  So my  question is what are you getting her?  Well, the first thing you should get her is a beautiful card. I mean what mom does not love a pretty card.  Now you do not wait just any old card so luckily for you I have found a wonderful website that offers more than just a regular " You are the Greatest Mom" card.  Snapily is a website that offers 3-D and animated cards.  Yes, I said 3-D and animated cards.  And No, I don't mean e-Cards.  I mean actual cards.




Is that not absolutely amazing?  I mean not only are you getting mom a personalized card but it has two pictures.

I was lucky enough to receive a card of my choice with my own pictures.  I picked two pics that contained all 3 of my kids and my fiancee. The process to order the card is simple.  Basically just upload your pics to their site after choosing your card style and insert your message and complete your order.  That's all there is. First let me tell you I was impressed with how quickly I received the product.  I honestly expected it to take longer since it was 3-D cards.  Second I loved my card from the moment I saw it.  It was amazing and I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Currently Snapily has a special coupon just in time for Mother's day. They are offering three different offers which can save you up to 50% off your purchase.  But you need to hurry cause the coupon offer expires May 8th.  Fortunately the coupon is good for 6 months after purchase.


Also the cards are not as expensive as I would have thought.  In fact they are the same price as some regular cards.  Cards start at $3.99 and shipping is free on orders over $30. Now how could you pass up those prices and  an offer to receive 50% off an amazing card for mom!  I mean she will always remember the card and you can be proud to know you saved money on a gift that mom loved and cherished.

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment