Friday, May 20, 2011

MY SINUSES AND ME ARE IN A WAR...

Recently everyone in the neighborhood decided to mow their yards and such which has caused me to have a war with my sinuses.  Unfortunately they are winning the first battle.  I am currently searching for a "secret weapon" to launch on them so I can win the war at least.  Because of the horrible sinus headache I have had the last few days, I have not been on my computer much which has lead to delay in my posts.  Not to mention playing catch up since Blogger was down.  I will be posting my giveaway winners this weekend either later today or tomorrow so check back for that.  I am also hoping to get several reviews out to you this weekend.  and as you know reviews can mean giveaways so please check back.  I am also currently working on a new look for my blog.  Please give me your opinions on the solid background and any other you may have.  Also leave me your sinus cures too.  I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment