Thursday, May 5, 2011

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER

I am a woman of prayer as my blog states so it is only fitting that today I remind my readers that it is National Day of Prayer.  It is very simple to participate just simply...PRAY!  It does not have to be long and it can be done anywhere.

I am saying a prayer again today for all the people in the SOuth that were affected by the devestating tornadoes that destroyed so much in such a very short time.  I am also saying a prayer for our troops.  As a military brat myself I know how important their jobs are.  So I want to tell all my readers to simply say a prayer today for anyone you love or respect.  Or for those who need it most.  Prayer can go a long way - We just have to do it.

So with that said I want to say a prayer for my readers that you are blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment