Monday, May 16, 2011

SUMMER VACATIONS WITH THREE KIDS AND TWIZZLERS

I have recently started looking online for places that are kid friendly and also budget friendly for vacation for my family.  Truthfully we have only really been on one so called vacation and it was a weekend stay in a cabin.  Well it was a little more than a weekend but my kids loved the change of scenery as did I.  I always try to find a near place to travel since they are not happy with long car rides but I recently found a new way to curb their restlessness.  TWIZZLERS!



Now all my kids love Twizzlers and the good thing is there are not like most candy and really bad for them.

So I have decided to stock up on my supply of Twizzlers before I decide which landmark we decide to visit.  Will it be...


Or maybe...


Or we might just go chill at the cabin again for a little bit like before?  Whatever place we decide I jsut know Twizzlers will be there for all the fun!


*I am entering a contest for a Twizzlers Landmark Summer promotion prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.  Cross those fingers for me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment