- Over 40 Mini-Games - Compete in a variety of action-packed mini-games that keep players coming back for more
- 6 Playable Characters - Play as your favorite characters: Blu, Jewel, Pedro, Nico, Raphael, and Eva
- 5 Unique Modes - Play your own selection of mini-games in the way you want (Story, Party, Carnaval, Carnaval Wheel, and Garland Gala)
- Drop in and Drop out Multiplayer - Jump in to challenge your friends (up to 4 players) at any point in the game
- Recreate your Favorite Moments - Journey through the rainforest, Copacabana Beach, Rio streets and much more
Now my family was lucky enough to get to review this game and I must say we loved it. It is fun for all ages of the family. I also love the colors (the bright colors have caught my eye since day one). I really love that all my kids can play this game and there is no fighting bout whose turn it is. Here are some screenshots of the game...
You can currently find the RIO game at mass retailers who sale video games and online at Amazon.com.
This is a great family game to have. Guaranteed for hours of family fun!
* I received the above mentioned product solely for review purposes. The above mentioned opinion is my own and is completely honest.
I have great news for my readers. Three of you...Yes, three of you will be able to win your own RIO Wii game.
Mandatory entry is to leave me a comment telling me who you will play the game with.
Please include your screen names and email address with each entry so I can verify the information and to contact you if you win.
The giveaway starts today and will run for two weeks and will end @ Noon on May 19th.
Good luck everyone!