Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crazydog T-shirt Review

So I was recently online looking for some funny t-shirts for me and my fiancée .  I came across one of the best websites for just that...Crazydogtshirts.  This site has some of the funniest shirts around.  They were gracious enough to allow me to review one of their shirts.  Now let me tell you I spent hours with my fiancée looking through shirts and laughing out loud too.  I finally decided on one.  It was a flashback to my youth!



I used to love this show as a kid so I had to have this shirt.  I loved this site so much that I ordered two more shirts for my self from it.

I love Scooby -Doo still to this day.  Can yu see a pattern...lol

I chose the light blue one.  The ultimate funny shirt for all Jason fans.

The shirts are all soft and in my case they ran a little big and unfortunately for me they didn't shrink after a good washing.  But I still love them and wear them regularly.  I do want to mention that the website also offers $6.99 shirts every day where they display 3 of their shirts for that amazing price.  The shirts change a few times a week so you should definitely check it out I would say every day and you will catch a good deal on a very funny shirt (maybe the one you had been wanting).  This website is definitely a great place to find the guy in your life's shirt.  I recommended this site for everyone with a funny bone.

*I received the above t-shirt and purchased the other two.  The review is completely mine and is completely honest.

1 comment:

  1. Those shirts look SUPER comfy! Thanks for the visit and follower. I am a new follower. Hope you have a wonderful week.
    DiapersintheDesert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete